Thursday, September 27, 2012

Q/A with actor and Associate Producer Cheryl Roloff

1.) How did you get involved with this project? ,br /> I had already done some films with Ross & Glen for Third Choice Films.

2.) How has the experience been working as a producer, writer or actor?
I’ve always loved acting in every form: stage, on camera, voiceover. Each experience is great because I learn something new every time, and because I’m working with new/different people on most projects it’s always a new/exciting adventure. I also associate produced for the first time and actually didn’t mind the fundraising I helped with because I was excited for and proud of the project and really wanted to help make it happen.

3.) As an actor what was your approach to your character.
To be honest, being a saloon girl wasn’t exactly like performing Shakespeare. I practiced sitting on laps, drinking, and being man-handled just to be sure I really understood where she was coming from though. ;)

4.) What is it about the story that you think will grab audiences?
It’s a unique twist on the Western genre that no one has explored before.

5.) Any fond memories from shooting on location?
All of it. Well, just about all of it. The traveling part, not so much. The camaraderie of the cast & crew, and the costumes and set really made it more fun than work. I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything.

Yellow Hill: The Stranger's Tale will have its World Premiere on November 10th. Lubar Auditorium, Milwaukee Art Museum. 6:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment