Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Q/A with Make Up/Hair artist and Associate Producer, Jenni Schenk



1.) How did you get involved with this project?
Through a director that I had previously worked with who knew Ross.

2.) How has the experience been working as a producer?
It has been an interesting, awesome, adventurous experience. I met a bunch of new people, with whom I hope to work with again in the future, I got to try some new things, and experience the tiny, tiny town that is Murdo.

3.) What's your approach to your work.
As a makeup artist, I do a ton of research on the characters and time periods that I will be doing makeup for.)

4.) What is it about the story that you think will grab audiences?
It is a different type of story. There are so many remakes out there it's always great to see something new, and fresh. It is action packed, so it will hold a diverse crowd.

5.) Any fond memories from shooting on location?
Just the whole experience in general- it was a trip

Yellow Hill: The Stranger's Tale will have its World Premiere on November 10th. Lubar Auditorium, Milwaukee Art Museum. 6:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment