Thursday, September 27, 2012

Q/A with actor Brian Roloff

1.) How did you get involved with this project?
My wife got me the gig and you heard I was cheap.

2.) How has the experience been working as a producer, writer or actor?
I got to run around and play cowboy all weekend, working on a quick-draw and spinning a six shooter. It was outstanding FUN!!!

3.) As an actor what was your approach to your character.
That the movie was all about Burton

4.) What is it about the story that you think will grab audiences?
Pretty sure it will be that dashing badass redhead Burton! Tough as a box of rusty nails but an ass you could bounce quarters off of!

5.) Any fond memories from shooting on location?
Watching John and Josh run across the top of the train while shooting at each other and then get in trouble. Damn am I sorry I missed out on that! I also particularly enjoyed working with Robert, Bruce & Greg, helping to get their scene rehearsed and ready to shoot. Watching Bai roll around in the mud puddle out back was pretty freakin entertaining. Parting with Gumby Friday night, who knew he retired to Mudro, South Dakota?!? Finally the mini movie with Walski. While our duel may have degraded into a thumb war, I’m pretty sure that’s how crap got settled when they were out of bullets!

Yellow Hill: The Stranger's Tale will have its World Premiere on November 10th. Lubar Auditorium, Milwaukee Art Museum. 6:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment