Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Q/A with actor Dan Katula

/ 1.) How did you get involved with this project?
I had worked with Ross previously as an actor in Petty Cash and the with the comedy film group Third Choice.

2.) How has the experience been working as an actor?
I had a great time in South Dakota, the cast and crew got along well and made the most of our time together.

3.) As an actor what was your approach to your character.
Learn my lines. Do my job. And have fun with the people I am playing with. Oh, and look good in a duster.

4.) What is it about the story that you think will grab audiences?
Bai's character is intriguing. And all that old-timey cowboy shoot-em up stuff.

5.) Any fond memories from shooting on location?
I had a blast playing cowboy in South Dakota. I'm a small town kinda guy, so I loved the tiny town of Murdo. It was my first visit to the Badlands and I will never forget my first look out over that amazing landscape. What a kick in the head. Which was soon followed by Bai kicking me in the head. Did I mention I was playing cowboy at the time?

Yellow Hill: The Stranger's Tale will have its World Premiere on November 10th. Lubar Auditorium, Milwaukee Art Museum. 6:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment