Sunday, September 30, 2012

Q/A with actor Joshua Parkes

1.) How did you get involved with this project?
I worked with Ross on Petty Cash. He needed someone to get shot in the back and I fit the bill.

2.) How has the experience been working as an actor?
This was too much fun to be called "working"

3.) As an actor what was your approach to your character.
I thought of what I would do in any given situation and then did the opposite. And tried to make it a bit humorous.

4.) What is it about the story that you think will grab audiences?
I think the use of a Chinese heroine in a western is a first. "Kung Fu" had Cain, we have the Stranger.

5.) Any fond memories from shooting on location?
Having a shootout on top of the train with Walski while Cyn and Robert are attempting to talk contract details with the location owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment